Správičky 2 836 Blogy 948 Fórum 84 064

Rip Away 20 Yards Per Play

photo
Kingang
19.10.2020 10:01:51
Body: 15
Najaktívnejší č.: 475

Rip Away 20 Yards Per Play

A little bit of background, I purchased NBA 2K Coins for super cheap back in the afternoon but had been so busy (and bankrupt ) throughout the Summer that I never got around to play it. Because it's so close to the brand new game's launch date, I figured that I should just exchange it in to get the new one instead of playing it.

However, a huge deal breaker for me purchasing NBA 2k20 in the first place (which is why I skipped 2k19) is the addition of the WNBA. I am a long time Libertys fan and was excited finally because of their inclusion.I've been combing through information about the new game and I have not seen the WNBA mentioned anywhere except from a speculation post.

Does anybody know if the league is going to be contained as if not I might as well just eventually play 2k20 however if they are I would be activly looking into updating at an month?WNBA will return, and will even have its career mode. No news on if you will be able to use a lady my player in the park yet.

Its an extremely unbalanced non simulation basketball game. Why not they only allow female characters to do the identical thing? They have obviously moved away from attempting to balance or create this game with any type of realism. Let them women all yall insecure dudes get your pride hurt being dunked on virtually lol.

It's not about pride, it is about WNBA players actually being unable to dunk in actual life. I simply wonder how they would explain that one. Perhaps it doesn't seem like it thats what thid match is licensed to be.I agree completely, hopefully they've discovered someway to make it even more enjoyable than just my career.

This game in its entirety is realistic so I am not understanding why it matters if everyone is nice and dandy with the present condition of the game? They do not have to explain anything I gave up on Easy ways to get mt 2k21 being a simulation experience quite a while ago. Folks already throw away memes so what's the difference lol Its certainly about insecurity and pride for most of you. This is not real life it is a video game.

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 78395 b. photo quickydocs
2. 48800 b. photo xmhlxzybzzyq998
3. 48110 b. photo bfdgfdhfdhfd06
4. 42045 b. photo pmpindia123
5. 37855 b. photo vlko
6. 21520 b. photo T
7. 19410 b. photo jerryroy
8. 15965 b. photo spigi
9. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
10. 13360 b. photo spiceland