Správičky 2 835 Blogy 948 Fórum 81 384

I'd assert the OSRS team also includes a severe lack of eyesight

photo
wfuuopy
18.9.2020 3:48:12
Body: 20
Najaktívnejší č.: 394

I'd assert the OSRS team also includes a severe lack of eyesight

The over-promise and under-deliver since it gets people to RuneScape gold get the premier club each year, and as soon as they have their money from that it is like they no longer give a fuck about the real updates. Jagex already has the skilling contract frame laid out a long while ago. For instance, PoF contracts have been added on the fly. It was just a ninja update that required a couple of days. If Jagex needs, they can add contracts to each of the other skills on the fly in both RS3 and OSRS too. The question is do they have better implementations than skilling contracts.

It's funny because osrs currently has wintertod and zolcano Skilling bosses that are pretty popular content. I'd assert the OSRS team also includes a severe lack of eyesight. We have Wintertodt, Zalcano, and Hespori, all combat bosses for non battle skills. Why is it that we need battle bosses for non battle abilities? What's wrong with bunch mini games? IMO this is the product of hiring an whole generation of Devs that just knows PvM and nothing out of it. Hell, even the Mahogany Homes update is only construction that uses the Slayer job based program.

You do not utilize combat to kill Todt/Zalcano. They can damage you, which I suppose is like these being in battle with you, but I would say that's a part of making it a supervisor. Right, and I'm wondering why do we want that for non combat skills? Why does everything need to have a supervisor? Big game hunter is a great example of what a skilling boss could be in my view.

Because a match with 28 skills should also have challenging and fulfilling end game content for players that aren't in to PvM. Why do you think that it's a bad thing for the other 2/3 of the game to have endgame articles? Completely agree. I love PvM and am a PvM'er at heart and even I'm saying enough is enough. I also enjoy skilling and would love some group miniature games or non combat activities that I can also do that are not focused around attacking something or employing the slayer job system. The sport isn't well rounded at all and I'm not even sure the mods know how to make anything without the word"boss" in it at this stage.

Neither are a bastion of game layout, only really worth . It's more fun than traditional skill training and adequate gp together with the trade-off of becoming somewhat bad EHP. Zalcano isn't really good xp or enjoyable. It is just really good gp. Boss battle is the specific same every single time.

Nearly every single boss fight is exactly the same every single time. Interesting is an opinion. Along with the exp is actually bad for mining. It is a hell of a lot more enjoyable than any other approach to train firemaking or mining. I would believe BGH a skilling boss, but buy rs3 gold the point still stands. BGH is the closest thing we currently must skilling bossing.

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 78395 b. photo quickydocs
2. 48800 b. photo xmhlxzybzzyq998
3. 48110 b. photo bfdgfdhfdhfd06
4. 42045 b. photo pmpindia123
5. 37855 b. photo vlko
6. 21520 b. photo T
7. 15965 b. photo spigi
8. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
9. 13645 b. photo jerryroy
10. 13360 b. photo spiceland