Správičky 2 836 Blogy 948 Fórum 84 064

I Expected Very Little And Even Planned To Buy

photo
Kingang
19.10.2020 9:59:15
Body: 15
Najaktívnejší č.: 475

I Expected Very Little And Even Planned To Buy

I wanted to represent all of the Chapels. I realize this just leaves me 4 rooms to get a Dungeon (when I ever want one), however I am just not interested in building a dungeon. Maybe I will change my mind someday, but that is what I invision for the RS"dream home" right now. Please note that OSRS gold as I'm only level 50 Structure, some of these rooms aren't built yet. Only my vision of this future. At this time I have 21 rooms, such as my first portal space I simply constructed today.

Evolution In Runescape?

Within my RS career I've been in a position to have a LOT of different products. H'ween masks, santa, EVERY GWD special item except SS, Spectral, DFS, 3rd Age Range, fury, every piece of Dragon armor/equipment and a whole lot more. How you seem in-game, I think, greatly affects how people treat you. For instance, once I wore full 3rd era at about level 110, I drew a great deal of children asking how I made money etc.. I just wear a really nubby nasty outfit (Mith chain, studded chaps, gold ammy, etc), And that I admitt, I love it! No one follows me around asking to borrow claws or what not.

Mainly because I think people perceive me as a nub so they ignore me. In fact the other day I was wearing the aforementioned and I switched to Full bandos+claws. Point of my babbling, how can you think... A) Your ensemble influences people comment of you. B) To what extent do you judge someone based on their outfit? Personally, I believe most men and women ignore me in my new outfit... As much as others, I try not to, however once I see somebody in a D med, or bandos+glory or heck just full rune+glory I'm tempted to mentally set them from the nub document, even though that isn't the situation.

Thought about this a bit. In Soul Wars, you've the obelisk at the center, and two graveyards to the side, right? Anyywayyy, the first objective of the game is to acquire your own graveyard for your group: Today your near the obelisk, the most important part of the Rs 3 gold game. Next, you try to kill the avatar: Let us say your team wins. Some man reduces ava level to zero through obelisk, then next, your staff takes another graveyard:

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 78395 b. photo quickydocs
2. 48800 b. photo xmhlxzybzzyq998
3. 48110 b. photo bfdgfdhfdhfd06
4. 42045 b. photo pmpindia123
5. 37855 b. photo vlko
6. 21520 b. photo T
7. 19410 b. photo jerryroy
8. 15965 b. photo spigi
9. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
10. 13360 b. photo spiceland