Správičky 2 825 Blogy 948 Fórum 50 375

Diskusia, posledné príspevky

Prehľad diskusie

photo
Big Sale:Up to 7% off gold runescape on RSorder for Chickaxe & special Easter Armour Till Apr.26
rsorderforgame
22.4.2019 9:55:12

Big Sale:Up to 7% off gold runescape on RSorder for Chickaxe & special Easter Armour Till Apr.26

photo
rsorderforgame
22.4.2019 9:55:12
Body: 305
Najaktívnejší č.: 59

I like the idea of bricks and minifigs but the prices are ridiculous. If anyone knows of bricklink they can get rs gold better deals. To me bricks and minifigs are like the GameStop of Lego, mainly targeting those who don't mind used Lego but don't know better about pricing.That being said it's a nice place for people to visit and buy sets if they don't mind slightly inflated prices or do not wish to purchase. And it can be a good experience for kids, especially with all the minifigures and the bag of parts table.

As some players know, RSorder is a professional and reliable OSRS Gold Store, it devotes its mind to RuneScape Gold service to all players. Our mission is providing Cheap and Safe RS 2007 Gold to our clients with high speed delivery. Players can buy RS 07 Gold very conveniently and simply. Before do any trade in the gaming market of Runescape, you should make one thing clear.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!

Its about knowing prior to game start vs after 2 teamfights. In a game all about ult economy being forced to shuffle player halfway through a match can easily be the deciding factor in a win or loss. Depriving people of the tools needed to prevent said horse shit is counter productive to actual competitive play.

Look i get it, feelings are important and everyone should be protected from evil tryhards. But maybe if you aren willing to wear you track record you shouldn be allowed into comp Q?KilltroxNew York Excelsior Florida MayhemI a DPS (Soldier, Pharah) and Roadhog/Dva main. 99% of the time, my team will do better if I am playing one of those roles.

I started flexing to help with team comp. I ended up with a lot of time on Rein, Orisa, and Zen, purely because I was being a team player and trying to provide role balance to my team.People would see my profile and expect me to play a barrier tank or Zen, even though I average with them at best.

I don main main tank or Zen, but was often asked to swap to it because my time played had grown. That shit is annoying.7.5 for me since I live in goddamn Florida, where we haven had a BTBAM show since their Colors tour. 10/19/2017. I honestly don understand tour managers sometimes.guessing the issue is that the last time they came to Florida, they had 4 dates to make it "worth it," but I think those were some of the only dates to not sell out.

Lets do honest here, if you already have access to teci you wouldnt mind. You also didnt provide a real explanation why it was a bad decision other than its "bad". Great job being a hypocrite.Pvming speaking, pet tanking at bm literally have zero mechanics you literally just voke and prayer protect. I would be more impressed if you can base tanking or backup tank. You also dont do yaka which is my favourite boss in rs3 personally. If you have no problem with teci then there is zero reason to complain. Your whole argument is based on the fact that starting out raids is difficult to get into. Stop lying to yourself because you obviously have a problem with finding a team. Honestly if you really want people to be on your side, why not suggest a content you think they should put the enchantment instead?

Guys!Up to 7% off RS 2007 gold&Runescape gold on RSorder as 2019 Easter Celebration Untill Apr.26?Ready to Snap Immediately by http://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold!

5% off Code HEP5 without Anylimited.
7% off Code HEP7 for Order $120+.

Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points &10% off Code OSRSA10 to buy OSRS Accounts Anytime!

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 48800 b. photo xmhlxzybzzyq998
2. 48110 b. photo bfdgfdhfdhfd06
3. 42045 b. photo pmpindia123
4. 37835 b. photo vlko
5. 21520 b. photo T
6. 15965 b. photo spigi
7. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
8. 11120 b. photo dudok
9. 9780 b. photo Liero
10. 6975 b. photo hulisozi