Správičky 2 831 Blogy 948 Fórum 80 141

All from playing 1-2hrs a night whilst relaxing with the occasional weekend if I'm lucky

photo
Molian
8.8.2020 8:29:29
Body: 25
Najaktívnejší č.: 348

All from playing 1-2hrs a night whilst relaxing with the occasional weekend if I'm lucky

Omar got membership and left us to grind xp. He rarely match with us following this as the period we were meeting was inconvenient in his timezone although he did leave a message or two once in a while. Kat finally grew out of RuneScape and just ceased logging in. Myself, I had to take care of things as well, my grades sucked as RS gold  I had been studying a course I didn't like together with other stuff stressed me out. Eventually because of growing from RuneScape and personal stuff I left as well. Ian, Abbie, Kat and Omar though we have not chatted ages, I still consider you guys homies. Hopefully one day we can all get on osrs and fulfill at the Grand market once more then chat just like the great times.

OSRS players need a massive reality check

A lot of people say'now that we're not children anymore, we can't grind all day and being 18-30'are honestly full of shit. The huge bulk of those OSRS is in the point where they are because they play way more than they did if they were a kid. You're no different than the level 85 in full Bandos with a CB bracelet. You simply RMT'd otherwise. You are a lunatic if you believe that its only from people subscribing on a month to month basis. Most men and women purchase bonds to bypass early game entirely in OSRS now. When you were a kid, I hate to tell this for youpersonally, but you're more busy than you are now. You went to college for 8-10 hours a day, + Sports \ Extra curriculars and all the chores your parents left you perform.

The people who have maxed, are high degree ironmen etc, have long periods of down time, or not fully invested to the adult world, play frequently for an incredibly long time or a job that goes nicely with the addiction. When you're 18-30, you have the most free time and autonomy above your choices you'll ever have on your lifetime. Folks could be playing than they did if they were a youngster, but play far better.

All from playing 1-2hrs a night whilst relaxing with the occasional weekend if I'm lucky. I use to play video games until 4 am every day as a child mainly castle wars because a little child, and pking having an shit account as a young teenager so I never got anywhere. This really is me, what timber work would you do? Got my very own little workshop at the rear of the backyard to hide in the spouse. Got a lathe and band saw, love making pens and lately had a try at thor's hammer replica.I cannot stress just how absurd this blanket statement is, perhaps it is you OP who resides in certain old state of mind who believe people who are 18-30 has enormous amounts of time.

I work a full-time occupation, that's 40 hours each weekI travel, that is another 6-7 hours depending on traffic, I examine a language and visit the gym, that's just another 5 hours per week minimum.. Really the list explains itself. When I was a child I had been someone who had a family to maintain the majority of the side, now I'm an adult who is not even 30 and need to handle my life, this idea that"I have more time now" is cheap RuneScape gold  idiotic. I am not somebody who thinks RuneScape should change to suit me, I believe the blanket announcement is dumb.

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 77885 b. photo quickydocs
2. 48800 b. photo xmhlxzybzzyq998
3. 48110 b. photo bfdgfdhfdhfd06
4. 42045 b. photo pmpindia123
5. 37855 b. photo vlko
6. 21520 b. photo T
7. 15965 b. photo spigi
8. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
9. 13645 b. photo jerryroy
10. 13360 b. photo spiceland